A blend of creativity, experience, marketing knowledge
and service add value to all
the jobs we undertake. Visual Illusion Web Design focuses on some key strategies.
These principals are followed for all of our clientele, needing small or large
A typical web site design process includes the following...
Consultation, including suggestions on how to achieve success with your
Registering a domain name (if you do not already have one)
Securing web space with a reputable host
Completing a website analysis to understand your goals, target audience
Procuring content and graphics for your website
Designing your site and working through the process with frequent communication
to ensure the design is meeting your needs and expectations, and is optimized
for the search engines (SEO)
Testing your site for compliance in various browsers, operating systems
and internet connection speeds
Receiving final approval for your site design
Uploading your completed site to your web host
Search engine marketing (SEM) including submitting your site to various
search engines and directories
Set up and maintenance of your Social Media marketing campaigns (SMM)
Website updates and maintenance as required
Working with you to develop an effective online marketing strategy
- One on one time spent with the client - Phone calls, emails and get togethers,
in the day or night, to get client input, provide answers and suggestions. After
all, who are we designing it for?
- We like to keep you up to date on the latest developments of your project -
with the client well informed, it helps provide them focus on their next steps
- We don't keep the ideas to ourselves! If we have constructive ways to improve
and drive traffic to your site, we'll let you know.
4) Minor Changes
- We won't nickel and dime you for all the little "extras" - Small adjustments
and perfections will be done within reason. After all, who is this for anyways?
- Visual Illusion takes care of all the details - So you can spend your time on
- Spice up the look - The visual is so important - We want them to come back,
again and again.
7) Ease of Use
- We don't make rocket science a prerequisite to find your way around the site
- Click and go, without the frills!
- Has the site been developed for the designers taste or for client functionality?
Yes, we love flare, but not in place of getting the point of the site across.
9) Not Quite Finished...
- Looks done, feels done...but not so fast! The most important part - submitting
the site to all types of search engines, so people can find you. I'm
not talking just regular search engines...there is so much more out there...
10) Check Up Time!
We won't leave you high and dry. Checking up on the sites success, standings in
the search engines and client contentment. Just a few added details on what makes
Visual Illusion unique.